|In the Kitchen Ref: A0615|
1. The Inspired Bard - Y Barddyn ei Awen - 8 variations
2. Sir Watkins Delight - Meillionen - 3 variations
3. The Lambsfold vale - Pant Corlan yr wyn - 5 variations
4. All through the night - Ar hyd y nos -4 variations
5. Rhuddlan Marsh - Morva Rhuddlan -6 variations
6. David of the White Rock - David Garreg-wen - 2 variations+coda
7. Adagio in G minor, composed by Remo Giazotto (originally for strings and organ) from 2 thematic drafts and a figured bass by Tomaso Albinoni.
8. Theme by G.F.Handel
9 . Passacaille (6 out of 16 variations) G.F.Handel
The Handel Harp Concerto, Opus 4 No.6. First played by William Powell on Welsh Triple Harp for Alexandras Feast, 19th February 1736:
10. 1st. Movement - Andante allegro
11. 2nd. Movement - Largetto
12. 3rd. Movement - Allegro moderato
13. I dreampt I dwelt in Marble Halls, or The Gypsy girls dream, fromThe Bohemian Girl. Opera by Michael Balfe 1843, Lyrics by Alfred Bunn.